Group Health & Welfare Plans
Soldevila & Associates assists clients in selecting, customizing, and managing the following health and welfare benefits:
- Group Health Plans
- Dental Plans
- Long-Term & Short-Term Disability
- Wellness Programs
- Vision Plans
- 401(k), 403(b) & Retirement
- Group Life & AD&D Insurance
- Individual Life, Disability & LTC
- Limited Medical & Catastrophic Plans
- Cafeteria/Flexible Benefit Plans
- Business Travel Accident
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Voluntary & Supplemental Benefits
- Key Man Life Insurance
To adequately protect a business and its employees, an employer must thoroughly understand risk transfer options and apply them across many planning variables. Determinants like budget stipulations and tax ramifications are just as important as considerations like perceived need and value. Soldevila & Associates knows these variables, considerations, costs and returns - inside and out - and helps companies weigh alternatives to make appropriate and effective decisions.
To receive a competitive market analysis of your benefit plans with multiple carrers, complete the attached group benefit proposal request form.
For a review or quote for a 401(k) or 403(b) retirement plan, complete the attached request form.